Friday, July 15, 2011

Lisa Corinne Handmade

Are you looking for a special gift for a newborn baby?  Handmade items, especially those of exceptional quality are often hard to come by.  Well... look no further!  My talented mother has begun making these precious little crocheted baby shoes, hats and blankets.  Each item comes perfectly wrapped and ready for gifting, with prompt delivery.  The sweet shoes pictured here are ones my mom made for my good friend Wendy's little girl Ava.  Wendy took this beautiful picture of the rose bud design, ribbon tied heirloom baby booties on sweet Ava's tiny feet.  The prices are very reasonable and my mom's entire Etsy shop, named after me by the way, is CPSIA compliant.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaCorinneHandmade?ref=ss_profile


No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...